VRG1000A RF Generator
Supercharge your plasma system performance with this unique 1 KW power supply with low noise, high stability and long lifetime. The new VRG1000A RF generator delivers flexible signal generation and improved performance for plasma deposition and etch systems, and other research tools requiring a variable frequency power supply. It is also well suited for research instruments that require a flexible power supply.
Designed for plasma excitation, the VRG1000A is proven to tolerate the unique impedance loads of plasma sources during on/off cycles, particularly the high standing wave voltages. It operates with variable frequency that can be continuously tuned across two common fixed bands. Its frequency range covers both the 27.12 and 40.68 MHz ISM frequency bands commonly used in science, industry and research. Users requiring both bands at different times can use this single solution rather than two different power supplies operating at each one of the bands. Furthermore, the VRG1000A allows fine frequency adjustment over the full 25-42 MHz range. Liquid cooling and low noise variable speed fans assure quiet operation.
- RF Output 25-42 MHz frequency adjustable by front panel knobs or remotely
- 1000 W maximum output power into 50 Ohms
- Handles resonant (tuned antenna) loads.
- Reflected power (VSWR) protected (power output automatically drops)
- Power stability ±(1% + 1W) over 10 hour period*
- 0.01% frequency stability over 10 hour period*
- Absorbed (“Real”) power regulation mode compensates for match circuit tuning drift
Front panel RF enable switch and separate power level and frequency knobs for convenience.
Get a Quote
Inquire about our VRG1000A RF Generator using the form below.
Please provide your contact details and indicate any special needs. Oregon Physics will contact you within 1 business day. Please be assured that your information will not be shared.
* fields are required