Oregon Physics is looking for an Electron Beam Technical Assembly and Test Technician.
Oregon Physics develops and markets advanced ion and electron beam products for scientific and industrial applications. We are an innovative and fast growing company with exciting opportunities for career development. Oregon Physics currently has 8 employees but expects to grow to 12 employees in the next two years. Our employees get to work on state of the art products that are transforming industries. We are looking for talented and experienced individuals to assemble, develop and test electron sources and electron optical components for use in advanced electron beam lithography systems.
Oregon Physics is looking for a full-time Technical Assembly and Test Technician whose responsibilities will be to:
• Read, interpret, and follow assembly instructions, schematics, and engineering drawings to build electron sources and chambers.
• Utilize hand held tools as well as measuring and alignment equipment to build electron sources and chambers to specifications.
• Complete inventory transactions and assist the Material Manager with maintaining and planning inventory.
• Perform quality work checks as required by process specifications and assembly procedures to insure the product meets factory specifications.
• Install electron sources and chambers on vacuum based test equipment.
• Operate vacuum based test equipment to test and characterize electron source products.
• Complete assembly and test documentation to demonstrate Factory Acceptance Test specifications on electron source products.
• Communicate with customers about factory test results, factory assembly and test processes as well as ongoing process improvements.
• Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
• Continually improve product assembly processes, product test processes, product documentation, and product workflows.
• Assist with the development and testing of new electron source products.
• Move assembled sources between assembly, test and packaging.
• 5 Years or more experience in a technical assembly position.
• 5 Years or more experience in product testing and qualification.
• Proven experience in a manufacturing environment.
• High level of attention to detail on work processes.
• Excellent organization, communication, and planning skills.
• Able to work in a clean room environment.
• Able to lift and move heavy (50lb) objects.
• 5 years experience assembling vacuum components and systems in a production environment.
• Experience with precision measurement and alignment systems such as CMM tools and optical inspections systems.
• 5 years experience with the assembly or test of electron sources, columns, or systems.
Medical/Dental Insurance Plan
401(k) retirement plan with employer match
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or resumes.